Click column header to sort
We are a busy General & Family Dental Practice looking for an energetic individual to join our team! In our practice, patient care is our number one priority, and we hire honest, growth minded people to support our patient centered approach! We like to have fun when we work and believe in having a positive and encouraging work environment. If we sound like a team you'd like to work with, keep reading and please APPLY!
As a Patient Coordinator, you play an important role in our office and perform a wide range of responsibilities, to include:
- Greet and check patients in and out, before and after treatment.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Verify insurance for all clinical appointments.
- Develop and maintain doctor/hygiene schedules as necessary.
- Answer phones
The Dental Assistant is responsible for assisting the dentist in clinical and administrative duties, including; prepare patient for procedure or exam, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials and assist during dental procedures.
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures including but not limited to take directions from doctor, anticipate doctor’s needs, performing patient oral evaluations, take, develop and mount accurate and high-quality X-rays, various laboratory duties including provisional.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality according to the HIPAA guidelines. Adhere to safety guidelines/procedures to OSHA and practice standards.
The Dental Hygienist is responsible for performing licensed hygiene procedures, educating patients, and management of nonsurgical periodontal program as directed by the Dentist.
- Verify/document patient health history and educate patients on oral hygiene/health/disease as well as procedures and services offered while establishing a continued care relationship
- Review treatment plans and present to patients as needed
- Perform clinical hygiene functions including but not limited to exposing/evaluating diagnostic x-rays, taking and recording blood pressure, adult/child prophylaxis, and non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Determines need and performs sealant placement, Arestin, and fluoride treatments as needed
The Assistant Practice Manager (APM) is responsible for assisting the Practice Manager in the day-to-day operations of the dental practice, ensuring that proper procedures and protocols are being followed. The APM will help to ensure that the office is staffed with capable, trained, self-motivated team members and doctors, who understand and uphold the practice’s shared purpose and vision, as demonstrated by their actions. Additionally, the APM will have the full authority to act in place of the Practice Manager when not present.
- Works to foster a strong working relationship amongst staff members and assists Practice Manager to address concerns
- Works with Practice Manager on recruitment, training, on‐boarding, team development, retention, and performance management
- Ensures key performance metrics for successfully managing a practice; forecast results; ensure all budget and production expectations are met or exceeded; ensure financial data and records are balanced; responsible for practice passing all financial audits
- Respond efficiently to patient and doctor needs and inquires
- Ensure the delivery of quality dental care to patients
- Ensures that all areas of the dental practice are customer-ready
- Monitors schedule to effectively schedule staff
- Assist Practice Manager with completion and submittal of HR and payroll related documents accurately and timely as required including new hire and termination forms and all changes for employees; have employees verify and sign their own payroll time sheets
- In conjunction with Practice Manager conducts regular staff meetings and daily a.m. huddles; seizes opportunities to foster communication, provide organization and practice updates, share information, teach and continually challenge and develop staff
- Resolve patient issues in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Perform additional tasks as assigned to achieve practice/organization goal
- Serves as on-sight HIPAA contact person
- Audits daily follow up, tracks who is missing items daily
- In an effort attract new patients and educate on speciality services, assists in marketing and practice promotion activities
- Additionally, provides marketing support by serving as a media liaison, updates webpage and spotlights for social media
- Take opportunities to learn from Practice Manager and should be able to perform all Practice Manager tasks
- Participates in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Provide amazing care to our patients
- Work collaboratively and professionally with staff
- Bring a positive attitude to work every day.